Sustainable Development and ESG Expertise
Sustainable Development and ESG Compliance Services
Our team of experts in ESG and sustainable development will support you to:
Align your activities with sustainable development principles, including:
- UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDG);
- European regulation on sustainable investments (EU Regulation 2020/852 on the establishment of a framework to facilitate sustainable investment);
- United Nations Conference on Sustainable Development (UNCSD);
- United Nations Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD).
Assess the impact of your project and activities on sustainable development, with a top notch methodology, IAM4SDG, developed in the context of the European research programme.
Audit and certify compliance with the European regulation on sustainable investments and its Do Not Harm Principle, including for:
- climate change mitigation;
- climate change adaptation;
- the sustainable use and protection of water and marine resources;
- the transition to a circular economy;
- pollution prevention and control;
- the protection and restoration of biodiversity and ecosystems.
Give you access to its international network of experts in sustainable development encompassing green finance, green industry and supply chains, smart cities, smart agriculture, energy and water management, transportation, biodiversity, health and pollution.